Telephone Banking | ATM-Automated Teller Services & Visa Debit Card
- An automated system which allows you to make inquiries regarding your Checking, Savings, COD accounts and Loan quickly by telephone
- Can be accessed 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Inquire account balance, status and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- No charge to the customer
- Contact your local branch for Telephone Banking enrollment
How to use the Telephone Banking
- To access United Pacific Bank’s TELEPHONE BANKING, just dial the toll-free number 1-888-872-8868 and press 1 for account information.
- Key in your nine-digit account number, then press the # sign on your telephone’s keypad. The operator will guide you through selected options, step-by-step.
- Once you become familiar with the options, you can expedite the inquiry process by keying over the operator at any time.
Automated Teller Services & Visa Debit Card
You may access your account(s) using your Visa Debit Card and PIN at any Plus System or Accel System ATM machines to:
- Get cash withdrawals from checking and/or savings account(s) up to $300.00 per day
- Transfer funds from checking to savings account(s)
- Transfer funds from savings to checking account(s)
- Inquire account balance
You may use Visa Debit Card for point-of-sale transaction to purchase goods and pay for services up to $500 in transactions per day.
Telephone number for reporting lost and stolen card: 1-800-472-3272